Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Olivia has mastered this rolling over thing! At least from her belly to her back. I mean what's the point in rolling from her back to her belly - she'd rather be on her back!


She can roll left:

She can roll right:

Isn't she getting so big??


Olivia has also had a rough couple of days. I told you all that she had a little virus last week. Well apparently, as babies will do, she put her hand in her mouth then rubbed her eye and gave herself a case of Pink Eye! Yuck! Her eye was all gooky on Sunday so I brought her to the doctor's yesterday morning and they gave her a prescription for some eye drops. So I stayed home with her. It is already looking a LOT better. Fortunately she hasn't been feeling bad, just had a yucky looking, goopy eye.



Other than that, we have been doing well. She is getting cuter by the minute and LOVES to hear herself talk and squeal these days. She is always so smiley now and it has been a long time since she has been really fussy for us. She used to get pretty fussy in the evenings, but now she just plays and is generally a happy baby. We are having so much fun with her these days. Here are a couple of cute pictures I took the other day:

Cute little girl!

Look at those cute little chubby hands!

What a little angel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello and happy autumn! Olivia sure is a sweetheart and pretty as can be! I think she looks like you, Sherry. :) It's hard to believe she's already 4 1/2 months old. Didn't I tell you time would fly?! She is precious and I know she's your world! Take care and I'll stop by again soon! Hugs,
Melissa Rose