Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tomorrow's the BIG Day!

Hello all! Well tomorrow is the big day for Olivia! She has her surgery bright and early first thing in the morning. We don't have the exact time yet - they'll call me with that this afternoon (nothing like last minute, right?) But we know it will most likely be first thing in the morning and we'll probably have to be there around 6:30am or so (the surgery will probably be around 8am). So please everyone keep us in your thoughts and prayers for tomorrow. I am sure everything will be fine but I am already starting to worry as any mommy would. I know that I am probably going to be a wreck tomorrow, but I'll try to keep it together . . . at least as long as Olivia is awake to see me . . .
In the mean time, here are some cute pictures to hold you all over. Here is the adorable outfit that Great Grandma Lynn got Olivia when we were in Rhode Island. Doesn't she make the cutest little ladybug??



And after seeing how cute little Karlee's painted toenails were at Olivia's 1st Birthday party, I've been wanting to paint Olivia's - well, I finally managed to get it done. Aren't they so cute? Ok, so not the neatest job - but still very cute! (It's hard to keep her still enough to get it perfect - it's a work in progress!) The hospital will be in for a treat when they take her little socks off in the morning! :)



I'll keep you guys posted on how the surgery turns out and I'll try to make sure to at least post a short note tomorrow to let you know that everything went fine. And other than that, Olivia is in for a little treat next week - Grandmom Susan is coming into town next week to watch her because Ms. Angela and Ms. Muriel from our daycare are going out of town to Jamaica for a wedding so Grandmom has so graciously offered to come help us out and I'm sure they are going to have so much fun together next week. Thanks again for helping us out, Susan - we really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Sara and Randy said...

I'm sure everything will be great- we're thinking about you. Text me if you get a chance when she's out of the procedure.