Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Nelson Beach Trip - Day 3

Saturday was more of the same (again) - I mean, what else are you supposed to do at the beach! ha ha! Here she is in her cute little bikini that Grandmom got her:


All the cousin's got together for a group shot before heading out:


To the pool:



Then the beach to do our daily sand castles and such. Here we are digging a large hole:



Whatever can we put in that large hole????



A Livi!!!!



Then, of course, onto the ocean:









Unfortunately, right after this picture, our camera was jealous of all the water fun and decided to take a swim! Uh-oh! Needless to say, it was out of commission the rest of the trip. Fortunately, I was able to get the pictures off the SD card today! Yeah! We don't mind *having* to get a new camera - ours was getting dated anyway, but didn't want to lose our pictures from the trip! So, we don't really have a lot of pictures for the rest of Saturday (we went to play miniature golf) and Sunday (we went to Ripley's Aquarium). But I did take some on my phone that I need to download and Becca took some that she is going to send me). So, when I have those, I'll post them.


We did have a a great time and are glad we were able to make some time to go. Thanks so much, Susan, for taking us! :)

No comments: