Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun.  Grant's clinic dressed up like the snow white characters and while Olivier (Grant's business partner) got to be the prince, my lovely husband got to be . . . the old hag!  Nice, huh?!?!  Here is my prince:
 
 
I took the day off of work to spend with the kids and help out with their Halloween festivities at school.  Each class had a party and a hayride.  Olivia's class also went trick or treating at the retirement community next door.  Here is my little lion in his class with his buddies:


And on his hayride:
Here's my princess:

At her Halloween carnival:
And on her hayride:
 
 
 
Then trick or treating with her class:
 


Then we went over to Randy and Sara's so the kids could trick or treat with Gracie.  Here is Owen trying on Gracie's crown:
 




Owen's first trick or treating:
 
 
 


No comments: