Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Updates

Hello everyone! Sorry it has been so long since my last entry. Not much has been going on worth reporting. I think (fingers crossed) that I am FINALLY out of the morning sickness phase . . . but have no fear I still have the indegestion (though the Zantac is working wonderfully) but I have now entered the headache/migraine phase! Ugh! I hear this will last a month or so and then we'll move onto the next "phase." I have several perscriptions to try but haven't quite mastered how to get rid of them all the time. I've had about 4 migraines in the last 2-3 weeks and a headache just about every day. This too shall pass . . . I hope! :)

On a lighter note, we had a pretty busy weekend this past weekend. One of Grant's old classmates is moving to New Zealand for a PhD program so we went to a going away party for her on Friday night and got to see a bunch of their old classmates and spread our news to them! They are all very nice! Then Saturday night was Grant's company holiday party and it was pretty fun! I actually won a couple things in their raffle - a massage and a private pilates lesson. Not sure if I'll use the pilates lesson anytime in the next year or so, but I'll definately be enjoying the massage later on when my back aches and I need some relief!

Other than that, we have finally finished our X-mas shopping and have been having a lot of holiday get-togethers with friends - so we are staying quite busy! We are trying to get everything for the holidays worked out and some stuff done around here beforehand since Grant is having his knee surgery right after christmas (the 28th!) and most likely he'll be non-weightbearing for 6 weeks. Fun! Anyway, that's really all for now. My next doctor's appt isn't until the week after christmas, but I'll keep you all updated on Grant's surgery! Have a wonderful christmas if I'm not back beforehand! :)

No comments: