Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Feeling better . . . FINALLY!

Hello everyone! Ok, so Olivia is FINALLY healthy again! So, I told you all that she was sent home from daycare on Tuesday. Well, I decided to give her diluted (half strength) formula on Wednesday (maybe going from a day of no formula to full formula the next day was too much for her tummy) and it seemed to work! She was back to her usually happy, playful self! She has been great ever since. In fact, she has even learned how to clap this week - yeah! She just starts clapping randomly now. We can get her to clap on cue when we play her leap tadpole clapping songs. Check out the videos of her clapping and waving:



Olivia also got to have a play-date with her friend Gracie tonight while I was having my craft group over. (We get together once a month to scrapbook) They had a fun time hanging out and really wore each other out. Here are some pictures from them hanging out.





Look at Diane hanging out with the babies!


Here are a couple pictures I took of Olivia as she was ham-ing it up for everyone while we were scrapbooking. Thankfully, there is no lead paint on the gate!






Look how worn out she was after Gracie left:


Olivia has also been saying da-da and ma-ma pretty regularly now. We aren't positive that she knows what they mean, but sometimes, it sure seems like she does. She is still pretty talkative and enjoys singing and telling us about her day! ha ha. She has also started to let go of her hold on the couch or whatever and trying to balance on her own. She is starting to be able to balance for a little bit at a time now. In fact, just tonight, she let go of me and started clapping at Sara and Gracie while just standing there for a little bit. I think we are going to be in trouble really soon! She is going to be walking in no time!


Here are some naked baby pictures I took of Olivia recently. I wanted to get some cute bath pictures to frame and put in her bathroom and they came out really cute. I photo-shopped them a bit to make them *almost* black and white, but left a little color in them. They look really cool in the frames for the bathroom. What do ya think??






Other than that, not much else is going on around here. Grant's clinic is moving along well. They are planning to open their doors as early as the 9th! Wow, that's coming up quick! Well, just a
quick update to let you all know what is going on. I hope you all are doing well and I'll talk to ya later! Take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick. I think everyone has! Ugh! Ready for spring!!!! I can't believe how much Olivia is growing! She's a doll baby! Love the professional pics you had made of her. Just wanted to say "Hi" and let you know I stopped by!!!
Hugs to you all!!!