Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Watch her GO!

Ok, so before I tell you all about our time in Lenoir - I need to take a side trip to show off Olivia's skills! We were at my parent's house hanging out and I wanted to see if I could get her to take a couple steps on her own. We like to "practice." I just happened to mention to Grant to video it, just in case (since we haven't been able to get her steps on camera to that point!). Well, we were just hoping that she would take 2 or 3 steps (since that's all she's done before) but look what happened . . . .

She took SEVENTEEN steps, then about 6 more the second time. I did NOT know Grant was still taping when I was yelling for Mom, but I'm REALLY glad we got all of that on film! Just look at her go! She'll be a "walker" before you know it!

1 comment:

Kiwi Lexie said...

Dude!! Is this baby a PT's baby or what!! Walking at 9 months!! YAY OLIVIA!!! Go baby go!!