Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday - Love, Daddy

Olivia,

One year ago, June 14th 2008 at 12:21pm, I was overcome with joy when you arrived. Each day I spend time with you, I am continuously amazed. You are such a wonderful, sweet, beautiful little girl, and I have cherished every moment I have spent with you during your first year. I knew life for your Mommy and I would change when you arrived, but I can’t imagine life without you now. You are truly our bundle of joy, and I want to thank you for constantly bringing a smile to my face each time I see you or think of you (or the way you squeal DA-DEEEE when I get home from work). I love you so very much!! Happy 1st Birthday, Olivia!!

Love,
Daddy

p.s. – thanks, Mommy, for letting me sneak this into the blog – love ya!

No comments: