Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Surgery Scheduled

Olivia's surgery has been scheduled for Friday August 28th. They could have squeezed us in this Friday, but I just felt like that was too soon for everyone to get their act together. I'd rather wait a week or two to make sure we have all our ducks in a row. The doctor can't do next week, as she will be at a conference - so it will be on the 28th. I will keep you all posted on how she does that day once we get home from the hospital. In the mean time - just continue to keep Olivia in your thoughts.

We appreciate all the support we have gotten from you all through this so far and are so grateful to have such wonderful family and friends to lean on.

2 comments:

Kiwi Lexie said...

Hey guys! I keep checking in on her to see how she's doing so let me know how her surgery goes!! I hope they get her all cleaned up this time! :)

love,
lex

Unknown said...

Thoughts and prayers are with Olivia (and your whole family) for tomorrow.

Desiree