Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Babies and Videos - Gallore!

This past Tuesday evening Grant and I got to babysit Harmony's babies! Yeah! They were very well behaved and Olivia did really well with them around, too. Here are some pictures of us with Chloe and Ian (they are 4 months old now):





I got a bunch of videos of Olivia the other day showing off her skills. She's not usually amiable to me videoing her showing off, but I caught her in the right mood. This first one is her reading through one of her counting books. She's been doing really well with her counting lately.

Then I got her to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (or as she says "Fwinkle Fwinkle"):

And Ring Around the Rosie:

Here she is just chatting about going to Disney World. She is so excited and we have been doing our count-down calendar every day. Only 2 more weeks to go!

This last one is of her doing her ABC's.



No comments: