Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Little Movements

I forgot to mention in my last entry that the little one is definitely making his (or her) presence known now! I felt a couple little flutters about a month ago, but on April 17th (while we were at Chad and Becca's for Emma's party), the little one was apparently practicing his/her soccer moves! It may have had something to do with the coke I was drinking - but it was nice to feel that again! Now he/she kicks me pretty good almost every day. Grant even got to feel a whopper of a kick this past weekend!

Only 2 more days until we find out what our little one is! We cannot wait! So far the poll is showing an overwhelming vote for a boy! We'll just have to see if you all are right! :)

No comments: