Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mid-May Update

Here is one more video of Owen working on pulling up:


Here are some pictures of Olivia before school one day.  I just thought she was looking very pretty with her headband and took a couple  pictures of her.



and here is a picture of Olivia helping give Owen a bath:


Now I am actually caught up with my blogging!  That's right - mark it down in the record books!  Anyway, We are doing well, just trying to get the house settled and the yard fixed up and weeded.  Still working on getting furniture in all the rooms and starting to plan someones 4th birthday party . . . hmm, who could that be!  Someone that wants a princess party!  I'm already well into planning her cake(s) for the party!  You guys know I have to do something grand!

Owen has been working on not only pulling up, but he can cruise now.  He can walk all the way from one end of the couch to the other and can even get a couple steps up the stairs now.  I definitely have to keep a close eye on him now.  We really need to spend some quality time baby proofing this weekend! 

Well, until next time - I hope you all are doing well and I hope next time won't be so far away!  Take care and Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: