Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Birthday, Owen - Love Mommy!

Happy Birthday my sweet Owen!  You have been such a joy!  You are the happiest, most laid back, good mannered little man and I am so lucky to be your Mommy!  It has been a joy to watch you become your own person.  You have such a warm, sweet personality that everyone around you is drawn to you.  I smile every time I look at you and am so grateful to have you in our lives.  You have the most wonderful big sister, too.  She loves you dearly and loves to play with you and never is upset to share her toys with you.   You always light up around her, as well - even when she is giving you a tackle hug or kiss!

I cannot wait to see you continue to grow into the big boy you are becoming and see your personality continue to develop.  I love that you are my little man and it is always flattering when you walk over to me with your arms outstretched to give me a big cuddle! 

I love you so much!
 - Mommy

No comments: