Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

3 Months Old!

Wow, time flies! Baby Olivia is already 3 months old today! Here's a couple pictures we took of her today for you all to see how big she's getting:

Look at those cheeks!




What's this flashing thing??

We went to a barbeque accross the street at our neighbor's house yesterday and baby showed up in style! Here she is just before we went:



Little Miss Hollywood!

We also got her a new bigger bath tub because she has out-grown her baby bath. Here she is in her new bath tub with all her new bath toys!




(Notice the conveniently placed butterfly!)


Other than all of that, she has really been working on using her hands and has gotten to be a pro at grabbing things and picking them up. She has gotten really into playing with her toys now and loves anything with music and lights! She is also getting really good at rolling onto her side. She has been able to do it for a little while now, but today we had her rolling from one side to the other reaching for her toys. We had one of her favorite toys on either side of her and she kept rolling from one side to the other trying to decide which toy she wanted to play with. Well, the little stinker decided to grab one and bring it over to the other side so she could have them both on the same side of her! She's getting smarter by the day!


I also just finished my first week back at work. UGH!! My project is the HUGE one that I started managing before I left on my maternity leave and I was REALLY hoping it would be finished before I got back . . . nope, it's still going and now I'm back and trying to play catch-up! Aside from the fact that this project is over an hour's drive away, it is a monster of a project and a LOT is depending on me doing a good job! No easing back into work for me! Oh-well, guess I better catch up quick!


Also, it was Olivia's first day at "day care," that is the day care at my neighbor's house. They spoil her rotten over there and just love having her there! So much better than the day care we were going to put her in. The first day she was there they wore her out so much she passed right out when I got her home and fed her (by 6:00!!) and she was out for the night! Things are going well with that. Olivia really likes them and they really enjoy having her! At least I don't have to worry about her during the day and can concentrate on my big project!

Well that's about all that's going on here. Hope you all are doing well and we'll write more soon!

Here are some more cute pictures of our little cutie:


Do you think she looks like me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your eyes, cheeks (cheekiness??) and your chin for sure. Grants mouth and nose.

Grandpa Steve

Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.