Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

A sad day!

Well, it has been 12 weeks and now I have to go back to work! :( I start back tomorrow and I have mixed feelings about it. I look forward to resuming my normal life and having more adult time and using my "brain" again - but I will definately miss my baby! I know that my neighbor, Angela, will take wonderful care of her - but it's just not the same as if I were caring for her myself. We cannot afford for me to quit my job, so we will make the best of this and we have been fortunate to have our NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR care for our little one - I mean how much more convenient can you get than that! But it will still be sad dropping her off there in the morning and everything. I have not been away from her for more than a couple of hours so far - and only a couple times at that! In fact, I have only been away from her a total of 4 times!!! (Twice to Kohl's, once to Target, and one date-night when my mom was in town!!!) I'm sure I will be calling to check on her at least once tomorrow. Anyway, wish me luck as I resume my career and Olivia gets to be a "big girl" at daycare!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really hard to leave a baby. But, it does get easier as time goes on. At least she is with someone who will love her and that you are happy with.

Aunt Sue