Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Almost 2!

So . . . Olivia is almost 2 years old already! She is becoming such a big girl! She is trying to talk in complete sentences and doing a pretty good job of telling us what she wants to. We still don't understand 100% of what she is trying to tell us, but most of it. Here is a picture I took of her all dressed up from this morning. She even has a little headband on (which didn't make it more than 5 minutes, but at least I got a picture!).


We had a good time at the Little Gym again this past weekend and took a couple pictures and videos. Here are some of them:





That's about all that's going on around here other than me planning her birthday party. We're just going to do a small party at our house with some of our close family and friends. This year, Olivia actually has some little friends to invite and most of them are able to come. I cannot wait, it is going to be a lot of fun. She is having a Winnie the Pooh party! Yeah! And I am going to attempt to make another cute cake for her. I'll show you all pictures once I am done.

Not sure if I'll be able to blog much between now and then - lots of planning to do, but I will definitely post lots of pics and videos of her party for those of you who cannot be with us that day to share it.

No comments: