Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sesame Street Live!

So, I have a TON of blogging to catch you guys up on! I'll start back to where I last left off and bring you up to date on everything (including her birthday!) I hope to have it all posted sometime this week.

For Olivia's birthday (a little early) we took her to see Sesame Street Live! She had a great time and it was so much fun watching her watch the show. She'd get so excited and clap and dance. I took a bunch of videos, but it was too dark in there to see her dancing her little heart out. Trust us, she was dancing like crazy!


Here's the family right before the show started:








We got her the Bert and Ernie stuffed animals at the show and they have become her absolute favorites! She won't go anywhere without them! I think we'll definitely take her again when they come back into town.

No comments: