Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Homemade Birthday Cake . . . .again!

I decided to make Olivia another fancy homemade cake this year to fit with her Winnie the Pooh theme. (I couldn't just buy a cake - nope got to be fancy! lol). So, I went ahead and baked the cakes first thing Saturday morning (at around 7am) before we went to The Little Gym. Here's Olivia *helping* me! She just brought her chair over and came to *help*. More like, she wanted to stick her little fingers in the batter! (which she did as soon as she could sneak it in!)



I made 3 cakes again this year. One beehive for Olivia to eat, one honey pot and one bigger cake with all the characters. My mom came up Saturday to help me with it. Although not all the characters look exactly right, Olivia was able to identify them all and they were pretty cute. Here are some pictures:




1 comment:

thursall said...

geez, if you ever want to quit your day job, i guess you could make cakes! and what are you talking about the characters don't look exactly right, they are freaking awesome!