Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Random-ness . . .

Just wanted to catch you all up on the last several weeks - so here is a random assortment of pictures and videos.

Here are some cute pics of Olivia with her little piggy tails:





I also got her an umbrella, boots and a little backpack that all match. She loves them! I need to get a picture of her with the boots and umbrella together to show you (we've been getting a lot of rain around here lately, so the umbrella has come in quite handy!).



You all know how we switch off date-nights with Randy and Sara, so here are some pictures from when we had Gracie last week. Here they are eating their ravioli (at least Gracie was eating them!).

Then we had a *mock* slumber party for them. I made a pallet on the floor for them to lay on (since our couch is out getting re-upholstered). They had a great time!



We have also been having a pretty decent start to football this year (GO PACK!), we are actually 4-0 (the only undefeated team in the ACC right now - but I know I just jinxed us for the game we are going to this weekend against VA Tech). Anyway, I got Olivia a cute little NC State jersey to wear and she's been going around telling everyone that she wears wolfpack.



Last weekend we had a potluck picnic with my sorority at Lake Johnson. It was really good to see everyone again and hang out. There were even a couple gluten free dishes that some wonderful friends brought for me! :) And one friend brought me some GF bread! Here's Olivia and Daddy going down to see the ducks:


And here are some funny videos of Olivia and our "pet weasel" - it's one of those toys from cracker barrel that runs around. She was getting a kick out of trying to catch it.




Here you can see her getting creative to catch it:


That's about all that is going on here right now. We are going to the football game with Olivia this weekend so I'll try to get some pictures from that. And I'm going to see if I can get over to Harmony's to see those babies! Until next time, take care and GO PACK!

No comments: