Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Ok, I'm a little behind on my blogging so I'm going to try to catch you all up. First let me give you an update on how I am doing. I have been having several more "episodes" with colitis and the docs are still stumped. I had another "procedure" the Thursday before last - still no answers - everything came back negative. I have been approved for a capsule endoscopy - a camera that you swallow in a capsule to get a good look at your entire digestive tract. I am doing that tomorrow. Not sure how long it takes to get the pictures analyzed, but hopefully this time, they'll find something.

Ok, enough about me - onto Olivia:

For Thanksgiving, we visited with my parents and brother on Thursday (which was also my mom's birthday) and Friday then headed to Grant's parent's house for the weekend. We had a nice Thanksgiving day with my parents and had lots of good (Gluteny!) food! Then on Friday, we went to the new Discovery Place Kids that opened up right down the street from my parents. It was VERY crowded, but Olivia had a great time!

Here are some pictures and videos from our trip there:


















A big hit at Grandmom and Granddad's house is always the 4-wheeler. Our little dare devil LOVES it! Here she is having a blast with daddy:



Here is a picture of the 3 cousins hanging out together:


She always has a good time hanging out with cousin Drew - it is so great that they are so close in age!

Then we had a somersault marathon:


It was a fun weekend and we really enjoyed seeing all of the family.

No comments: