Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Cover Photo Contest

Ok, so I finally entered Olivia into that Photo contest for Baby Talk Magazine. They will pick 8 finalists to be flown to NYC for an all expense paid trip for a photo shoot. Then the best 3 will be picked to be on Good Morning America and will be voted on by the public to be on the cover of Baby Talk Magazine. So . . . wish us luck. I found a way to cheat . . . a little. They would only let you enter one picture and although we were never completely happy with the pictures we had (i.e. we couldn't seem to get her to show off her pretty eyes and smile at the same time - unless, of course, I cut off the top or her head in the photo or it came out blurry or something!!). So, I entered one in my name and Grant entered one in his name. Here are the two that we entered. Let us know what you think!



This one is our favorite - just wish I hadn't cut off the top of her head

No comments: