Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Orthopedic Physical Therapy Associates

Hello again! Ok, so I had told you all that Grant was going to have an Open House for his new practice, well it went very well. It was a little slow the first night, the second night was crazy busy and the third night was just right (am I talking about their clinic or the three bears! ha ha). Anyway, I wanted to say thank you to all the friends that came out to support Grant and Olivier with their open house. It was so nice to see you all there, and it was also nice to see all of the unfamiliar faces there, as well. (They even had a couple docs stop by!). All in all, I think it was a success and hopefully this will lead to bigger, better and busier things!
Well, for those of you who could not make it out there (I mean being in New Zealand, what a terrible excuse! ha ha), I have taken a couple pictures to show you what you missed (I would have more, but my camera died - whoops!).
.
Here's the front entrance/waiting room


Here's the gym from the front:

Here's the Gym from the back:


Here's their office area:


Sorry that I can't show you the treatment rooms, but they look nice, too. So, if you guys or anyone you know needs some therapy (not the mental kind), please keep them in mind.

2 comments:

Kiwi Lexie said...

WOW!! It looks great guys!! Love the windows and how open it is!! Sorry I'm just now getting a chance to look and post! Been super busy! Thanks for the pics! Congrats again! It's great!!

Kiwi Lexie said...

P.S. Grant...Love the outcome measure forms on the website!! Good on ya, mate! :) Also, hello.... we need pictures of our CLINICIANS!! Put your big smiley face by your name you goof! :)