Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Ok, here's another post (yeah, I know I'm either all or nothing!) Well, yesterday was my first Mother's Day (since I barely missed it last year). It was really nice. We didn't do anything super special, just hung out as a family - and it was nice. Olivia is so much fun these days and she LOVES to give hugs! We don't mind one bit, she is a great little hugger. So, for Mother's Day, Olivia got me a nice Spa gift card to go get a day of pampering, and daddy made me a nice dinner. All in all, it was a good day. I hope that all the other Mother's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day, as well.

In other news, I FINALLY caved and joined Facebook! So if your out there and I haven't contacted you yet, come find me on there so we can catch up. I am still learning my way around on there. My goodness, it is like a whole new world! Now Grant is just going to have to join, too.

Here are just some pictures/videos of Olivia. You can see her teeth pretty good in the first couple.




Looks like she's up to something, doesn't she???

Well, while I was studying last weekend, Grant took Olivia out to explore our yard, here's some pictures and a video:






Here are just some more cute pictures of Olivia from the other weekend. Look at how red her hair looks! (And there's that face again!)



This is one of my favorite pictures

Here is a cute video of Olivia and Gracie from last weekend. Sara and I had gone out to the store while the boys had the girls and here's a little video they took of them. Aren't they so cute?!?! Look at the little buddies playing, isn't Gracie so sweet?

Here's another couple videos Grant took of Olivia yesterday. The first one is of her eating her ravioli's like a big girl. She is getting the hang of self-feeding now - she makes a mess, but usually makes it to her mouth.

Also, here's another video of Olivia snacking. We had gotten her a snack trap cup (to keep the snacks in there so they don't spill and she can reach in to pull them out). Well, the little bugger has not only figured out how it works, but has realized how to get to the good stuff. She LOVES her yogurt melts, everything else is just second place. Watch:


1 comment:

Kiwi Lexie said...

Ok...the hug...ARE YOU SERIOUS!! how cute is that...and I literally laughed out loud by myself here at my apartment when i watched her throw those puffs out and go for the yogurt melt thingys!! haha..I love this girl! She is genius!