Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Monday, September 19, 2011

9/17/11 House & Dance Class Update

This weekend Olivia did much better at dance class with Ms. Heather back.  She participated the whole class and looked like she was having a lot more fun.  We are glad!






On Sunday we went up to see the progress on the house again.  Doesn't really look a lot different, but it looks like they have come a lot further with the electrical work and have started putting in the kitchen island:



Ok, so this isn't the best picture of me, but here is a picture Grant took of me at the house showing off my tummy.  This time it really is almost all belly, but I'm still quite ready to get my baby out of my body and start feeling normal again.

No comments: