Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Little Girls

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that now that it has sunk in that we are having a little girl, we are getting really excited. We went to Target last night and got a couple of little newborn girlie outfits and they are SOOO cute!! How fun! I think purple is going to be her color! :)

We have almost decided for sure on a name, still rolling it around in our heads. We'll let you know as soon as we are sure!

Also, we have decided on the bedding for her so now we can start thinking about decorating and painting the nursery. That is when Grant is off crutches! At the moment he can't do much and I am not allowed to lift much or do any major stretching and straining, so the nursery will have to wait until next month!

Here is a link to the bedding to take a peak at it: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2709275 It has shades of sage green (my favorite) and cute little lambs on the mobile! See below:


Aren't they cute!! Right now it is only offered online, but we like it so much we think we are going to go with it anyway. They said that it may wind up in stores, though. We went ahead and ordered one of the valancees for the window to get a look at the colors and everything to plan from that. It should be here soon. Can't wait! We've also already gotten a little lamb stuffed animal that plays a lullaby at Cracker Barrell the other night. It is very cute. Now I know what Susan (my mother in law) sees in all those cute little lambs! :)

Anyway, just wanted to tell you all about our bedding decision and let you know that we are close with a name. Hopefully we'll have it for you in the next week. Other than that, I think it is going to be really fun to have a little girl! I know that our friends Randy and Sara are loving spending time with their little Gracie and it just makes us so excited to meet our little one!

As far as how we are doing personally, Grant's leg is doing much better. Only a little itchy here and there, but much better! I am doing well, just trying to watch what I do to make sure I am not going to hurt myself (or my placenta!). It can be a little daunting if you read too much about Placenta Previa online or in books (like I did) so my advice is: don't! I am trying to not get too freaked out by it all since it is still early and the majority of people diagnosed this early are fine. So, just keep us in your thoughts and maybe we can Will that misbehaving placenta to move out of the way! :) Hopefully next time we'll let you know our baby girl's new name! :)

1 comment:

Sara and Randy said...

I LOVE that bedding set! I like the simplicity of it (you know I like things simple) =).
Glad to hear Grant's leg is doing better.
Randy and I are so excited about Gracie's forthcoming best friend!
Stay warm and safe in the wintry weather this weekend... We'll be in touch.