Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's here!

I got a call this morning - our furniture is here awaiting us to come get it! Yeah!!! Alan and Susan are coming this weekend to help us go get it. Then we can put the bedding together and have the room almost finished. Just a little decorating, getting the glider and little bookshelf (hopefully we'll find these in Hickory next weekend) and some little finishing touches. I'll post pics as soon as we get the furniture and bedding in there this weekend.

I also have my BIG doctor's appt. coming up on Monday morning. I'll have an ultrasound to check on that placenta AND we'll get to see our cute little one again! I'm worried about the appt, but excited to see her this far along. She is quite active these days and is even reactive to me pushing in on my belly now. Grant and I heard her heartbeat the other night with his stethescope. That was pretty cool!

Wish us luck with our appt on Monday. I'll keep you all up to date as soon as I have any news (or pictures).

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the appointment next Monday! We'll be thinking of you and hope you get good news! Go Washington State!

-Grub