Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Livy's Room

Yeah - the nursery is well underway! My parents came up this past weekend and the boys worked on the nursery all weekend. It still needs some touch-up and a couple little things to be completed, but it looks great! Once it has been touched up I will post some pictures of it. They primed the red walls and painted them a light yellow. Then they put up wanescoting and a chair rail and it looks so sunny and bright now. I'm sooo excited to get it finished and get the furniture in there now. Maybe the furniture will be ready in the next couple weeks.

Thanks Grant and Dad - you guys did a GREAT job on little Livy's room! It looks wonderful!

Other than the nursery, mom and I went out and got some panel curtains to go with the valence and her, myself and my friend Diane went to a scrapbook store and got a scrapbook and some supplies to do a scrapbook for Olivia. Diane is going to teach me how to scrapbook - tonight will be my first lesson! :)

Aside from all of that, we've just been working and staying pretty busy. My ribs still hurt and I am still having a bunch of issues trying to get to sleep and stay asleep at night. I spend most of the night tossing and turning and trying to find a comfortable position that doesn't hurt my ribs and doesn't make my legs ache and. . . ugh!

Well, hopefully Grant will finish the touchup this week/weekend and I can post pics of the beautiful new nursery sometime this weekend or next week. Until then, take care and keep in touch!

No comments: