Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

All Clear!!!

Ok, so I just had my doctor's appointment and they have cleared me to go back to work next week. They still want me to try to take it easy and not go crazy, but I am ok to go back to work.

AND . . . I am cleared to go into labor on my own!! So, all the voting still counts - so get your votes in by the end of the month! Yeah, apparently they just want me to be on the look out for any bleeding - because that's a red flag. If I do have any bleeding, they'll know that it would likely be from the placenta and may be much quicker to pull me in for a C-Section. So I am good to go into labor on my own, then we'll see what happens from there!

Also, I got a call from the glider people and it is being delayed another week. So maybe it will be here by the end of next week - or at least before Olivia is! :)

2 comments:

Kenneth Kirby said...

I am glad things continue to go well!! I am voting for the 12th so don't let me down! make sure your hubby keeps in touch.

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed your blog. Looks like everything is going well. Please know that you are in our prayers and we're counting down the days with you. Love Sherry & Mike