Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One last shower . . .


Ok, so this past Saturday some of my closest friends from college threw me a shower. (my 4th and final shower) It was really nice to see some of my good friends from college again. (though I usually see quite a few of them regularly at our monthly AOE Alum get-togethers). Anyway, here are some pictures of the fun day:

Thanks Mel, Cat and Heather for everything! It all went very well and you all have definately spoiled little Olivia royally! :)

Mmmm . . . Cake!



Here's Cat's daughter Audrei helping out with the gifts!



Thanks again to my friends who hosted, those who came and those who couldn't come, but sent their wishes anyway! I appreciate it. We are definately just about ready for her arrival now!


No comments: