Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

39 Week Doctor Appt.

Ok, so I had my doctor's appt this morning and not a whole lot has changed. I am now 1 cm dialiated, but otherwise the same. They almost pulled me out of work because my blood pressure was too high when I first got there, but then they re-checked it before I left and it had dropped *just* enough to let me go back to work. (I had a big work meeting this afternoon!).

Anyway, so other than having to watch for high blood pressure symptoms and trying to "encourage" Olivia's arrival a bit sooner rather than later - not a whole lot going on here. I will eventually get those nursery pics up soon. (I'm aiming for sometime tomorrow). Maybe she'll be here in time for Grant to celebrate Father's Day with her. Keep your fingers crossed!

I'll post some 39 week belly pics later on tonight or tomorrow for your viewing pleasure (or to laugh at me! ha ha). Until then, take care and stay cool!

No comments: