Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

2 Months Old . . . already!

Hello again! Can you believe that Olivia is 2 months old already! Wow, time does fly sometimes (and other times it just DRAGS on! - like when she is screaming - ha ha). Anyway, we have her 2 month appointment tomorrow to get her checked out and her first round of shots :( I hope she does ok with them.
.
Not much has gone on this week. I have started doing some of my scrapbooking again - finally finished the "pre-delivery" stuff! It is looking really cute. I plan to leave it out on my dining room table so if she is napping or after she goes to bed maybe I can do a little bit. My mom is coming the week after next so we can work on it some together. (apparently August is Grandma month since Susan was here last week, my mom will be here next week then my 2 grandmothers are coming the following week!)
.
We are trying to get a schedule established for Olivia for when I go back to work. It is going ok, for the most part. Her bedtime is between 8 and 8:30 and we try to feed her sometime between 7 and 8 for her last feeding of the night. Last night - we didn't exactly follow the schedule too well. She didn't go to bed until almost 10:30 - but she slept until 5, ate and went back to sleep until about 8:00. So not too bad. Although she layed there and talked to herself for about an hour after her 5 o'clock feeding and she is still in our room so I was also up for that hour on top of the 40 minutes it took to feed her. but my wonderful husband did let me sleep in this morning as this is his day off. Man, I needed that!
.
Well, I'll try to write more after her doctor's appt. tomorrow (or Saturday) to let you all know about the details and how she handled the shots. Until then, here are some more cute pictures and videos for your viewing pleasure.
.

Aren't I cute in my new polka dot sleeper from Grandmom?


Yup, I'm a cutie!


listening to daddy play me a song


or . . . maybe a lullaby

What are you doing to me???? (ignore the baby Buddha belly!)


Another new sleeper


Look at the ruffles on her bottom!

In her cute purple jumper


Isn't she cute??

3 comments:

Sara and Randy said...

I JUST bought the same polka-dot jommies for Gracie at Target! They are so cute.
I can't believe how big she's getting. Call me if you want to get together tomorrow or Monday.

Anonymous said...

Ha, my daughter Eleanor has the same polka-dot jammies too!

Mr. Hipp said...

I feel asleep to Grant last night.

Hey, check out Charlie's new blog -
http://cfryeart.blogspot.com/