Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fashion Diva

Ok, so sorry I haven't written in a while. It is so hard to find time to think - never mind blog - these days! Ok, so this is to update you all on Olivia's 8th week. Susan (Grant's mom) came to stay with us for a couple days last week to help out and spend time with the little one. I appreciated the help (I even got to take a couple naps that week! :)

She is growing so rapidly that she has almost completely grown out of her newborn clothes! Wow, she is going through growth spurt after growth spurt! So Susan and I went out and got her some new sleepers that she can fit into. They are very cute and I'll post pics of those as she wears them . In the mean time - I am excited that she is starting to wear some of her 3-month outfits as they are soooo cute! :)

We have her doctor's appointment for her 2-month checkup this Friday and she'll be getting her first shots! :( I hope that it doesn't hurt her (or me) too much! Grant is getting off work early to come with us for some added support! I am excited to find out how much the little bean weighs now. We are guessing above 10 lbs. We'll see . . .

Anyway, here are some pics of her from week 8 - she is becoming quite the fashionista these days! Enjoy!


I love putting her to bed at night - she is so sweet and cute when she sleeps on my shoulder like that! :)


Cheesing in one of my favorite outfits!


All tuckered out!

Trying to make friends with Mr. Chuck

Her first pair of Jeans!

No comments: