Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Scrapbooking

Well, I have been scrapbooking again. My friends and I get together once a month to scrapbook and I wanted to show you all what I have done so far. I have really enjoyed learning this new craft and have enjoyed (even more) the girl time with my friends. My mom just brought me a bunch of scrapbooking stuff to use - now I just have to learn how it all works! Here are the pages I've done so far:

Opening page of the scapbook

Here are my belly shots



The sonograms

My showers at my mom and Grant's mom's houses


My Raleigh showers


The nursery

Here's her delivery!

Here we are in our hospital room and our first day home


Baby's first photo shoot @ 6 days old!


Month 1 pictures



Baby's first bath!

No comments: