Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Olivia Week 7

Hello everyone! Can you all believe that Olivia is now 7 weeks old already! Wow! I'm already starting to forget what it was like to be pregnant. Anyway, we have some BIG news! . . . she slept through the night last night and the night before for the first time! YEAH! Wouldn't it be wonderful if she kept on sleeping through the night from this point on?!?! Then maybe I wouldn't be walking around like a zombie all the time.


Ok, so aside from that wonderful news, not a whole lot has been going on this week. Last weekend we had our first trip out of town just me and the baby (Grant went to the beach with the boys to do his fantasy football draft). We went to visit my parents and a couple of my friends from high school. It was a good trip - my parents helped me out a lot when she got fussy - to give me a break. We also got to see the Grant's parents over at his brother's house that weekend for a bit (they live in the same town as my parents). Here are a couple pictures from that visit:




Olivia really enjoyed Drew's Jamaican chair!

Here's Cousin Drew with Grandmom and Grandad

Uncle Chad is feeding little Livy! Yummy!


We actually got to go over to a friend's house last night for dinner and Olivia was very good. She only got fussy for a little bit but not too bad at all. We even brought her swing over there with us so that she could take a nap while we ate dinner. I was very impressed with how good she was - then she actually slept through the night for us. Maybe we are all starting to get the hang of this after all!


Well, that's about it for now - nothing else really going on. Here are some more pictures and videos for your viewing pleasure:


Here's one happy little girl!

She loves her daddy!

Sleeping Beauty

What's that your saying?

oh, you're funny!

Tummy Time!

Whew, that's tiring!

3 comments:

IUBecca said...

I'm glad you two were able to stop by last weekend! Your blog inspired me to do the same for Drew - I love the ability to post videos so my family in Indiana can see him in action! Keep posting on Olivia - we read it all the time. take care!
Aunt Becca

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are all doing so well. Olivia is beautiful. I know that Alan and Susan must be so proud to have such beautiful grandchildren. We love you and take care.
Love, Sasha

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful granddaughter we have!! Grandmom & Granddad