Blogger Backgrounds

Watch Owen Houston Nelson Grow!

Watch Olivia Rose Grow!!!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I've got the Cruds!

Ok, so I'm sick and it sucks! Grant was sick last week and I was fine . . . so I thought I escaped! But, nope, didn't escape. These germies just layed around dormant somewhere and a couple days ago - they attacked!! I look like rudolf, I've been blowing my nose constantly! And, of course, you can't take any of the good stuff when your pregnant so I'm taking what I can. Anyway, now that I've done my complaining for the day let me tell you what we've been up to.

Ok, so we did our registries this week at Babies-R-Us and at Target. There are a lot of items on each one because we half don't know what we are doing. But it's done and I'm glad for that. Other than doing the registry thing this week and being sick, not a lot else has been going on. Olivia Rose has been moving around quite a lot every day now. It is all still really strange to me when she hasn't moved in a while and I almost feel normal . . . then she moves and I'm going - "wait a minute, there's a little person in my belly!!!" The whole concept is really odd, but very cool! Grant gets to feel her regularly now and that's cool, too!

Aside from that, I'd like to congratulate my brother, Sean, and Camille on closing on their very first house this week! It has been a long road to getting it, but they have it and are moving in this weekend! I know they are excited and we are all very excited for them!! Can't wait to get back into town to see it all.

Here's what's coming up:

I've got another doctor's appt. on Monday afternoon. It's just a check-up, so there will be no new news on the placenta issue, but I'll get to hear the heartbeat and they'll check me out. Next weekend my parents are going to come help us get the nursery ready (paint, put up a chair rail & wanescoting). I'm really excited about seeing it all done! Now, just to wait for the furniture to come . . . then Olivia! :) We were supposed to do this a couple weekends ago, but little Drew decided to FINALLY show up that weekend and we were glad to postpone, then my parents are helping my brother move into his new house this weekend! (Sean, don't break dad - I need him next weekend! :)

Well, I hope everyone is doing well and staying away from the cruds! Take care and thanks for all the fun comments!

No comments: